Administration Systems – paper and electronic - Home and business
- Hands-on service to clear the decks – floor included! Virtually unshockable!
- Filing systems that help you keep what’s needed and find it – Fast!
- Advice on handling incoming information.
- Efficient systems for your working needs.
- Effective filing for financial records – archiving etc.
- Organise your email inbox for good.
- Filing trees for your computer files – logical 'homes' for everything so you can retrieve without that ‘search’ facility.
- Experience with Excel spreadsheets for home or business accounting or record keeping
- Fed-up with the clutter and mess and not able to find anything? You know you should sort it out but getting started is usually the difficult part. See the domestic decluttering section of the web-site
End of Life Preparation
For now, and for those who have to look after your affairs when you die, it is never to soon to get things in order and have information and your choices available for your executors and family. Read more in the End of Life Preparation page.
Through my work with various domestic clients I have seen the need for this vital service
- Assistance in clearing through personal belongings
- Changing name details on utilities and correspondence
- Preparing for house sale or down-sizing
- Personal, caring help at a difficult time in life
Proof-reading - Editing - Copy-writing
- For more potential customers than you might imagine – spelling, grammar and the use of the apostrophe still matter! Move against the trend and have your brochures, menus, signage and web-site proofed by a keen eye. Why spend the money on the printing when a couple of mis-spellings will give the impression of carelessness and lack of attention to detail? see my Editing and Copy-writing page and get it right – give me a call.
- A missing apostrophe on this chalk board was an easy one to fix!
- Academic papers, your first novel, your new business website - have an expert check it over and correct mistakes and suggest improvements.
I've ALWAYS loved and spoken up for the real thing, so after 15 years I have become a Tupperware Agent again. Yes! It is still being made! And still a quality, well designed range of products. From cookware to storage, children's products to baking and preparing food, you get the quality you expect from Tupperware products. Just Contact Gwen for a digital (or printed) catalogue!
If you run a housing scheme or retirement home, I can do a workshop with your staff helping them to think about the best approach to deal with clients to help with safety and personal well-being.
Points to Note
Some outlay for stationery items may be required.
Storage items may be suggested, but I find most clients have plenty but are not sure what to do with them!
A professional and confidential service is assured.
While every care is taken, I can accept no responsibility for loss of documents. However, experience shows that more lost items are found and filed than are ever lost!